New Flemish Giant Owner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vosify

Reaction score

http://nevadanickels.tumblr.com/
34gvvk4.png

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum and to owning a Flemish Giant.

I have ALWAYS wanted to get a Flemmy, and now that I have I don't think my house will ever go without one!

I myself am not new to the care of rabbits, I have had many growing up on the farm but they had always been outdoors.

So without further ado....

Nevada
3 month old Flemish Giant.

fa388h.jpg

She loves to hop ontop things and chill.
I know as she gets older and gets spayed, she will not hop up onto things this high anymore.
But she sure loves to be up high, Im looking into building her a two level cage, with ramps.

8z4ksw.jpg

Above, Her dish has since been lowered , but either way she had no problems getter her
food and is rather comfortable eating her pellets like this.

I perfer to keep her pellets and hay elevated so that she does not soil them.

I am also in the rough stage of making her a rabbit 'sand box'
Though it wont be filled with sand. It will be a rather nicely sized box so she can freely
dig even during the winter. I love to invent and
create new things that look 'good' in a house.

n41gg.jpg

I'm hoping to start a youtube channel strickly for her and to help get and give advice
on further enriching our indoor rabbits lives.

Can't wait to meet and hear from others with bunny
companions and getting advice and sharing idea's!​

Last edited:
Welcome!! I have two small buns so reading/and seeing the "big guys"'always entertains me :)

Glad you found us here. Its a great forum!

agnesthelion wrote:
Welcome!! I have two small buns so reading/and seeing the "big guys"'always entertains me :)

Glad you found us here. Its a great forum!

Yes I love the bigger breeds! But All rabbits are adorable! I think my next bunny will be a smaller breed!

:wave:Welcome to the forum-she's gorgeous. We don't have any Flemish, but we do have a Checkered Giant, 19.2 pounds worth. We have a large litter box that we fill up with shredded newspaper that ours use a a dig box/play area/lounge. Coal, a little mini Rex used to dig in it and disappear under the paper like she was in a burrow. You'd see the paper move and every now and then she'd pop up like a prairie dog.

Latest posts

Back