Wat's Ur Favorite Food?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyfing with alfalfas! I only have timothy hay in my home and one handful of alfalfa a day as a goodie, but oh boy I love when I gets run time in da kitchen and access to my bowl of pellets! nom nom nom. Oh and "uppy" salad, but it tastes different every day. All I knows is if I stand up, I get nummy green stuffs :) The hooman says she has had me try cilantro, parsley, turnip greens, mustard greens, romaine, green leaf, and red leaf already, but whatevers, it can all GET IN MY BELLEH right nao! :bunnydance:

Oats!!!!!!! I love, love, love oats. Mommy has to sit in her chair with her feet up to feed me oats because I go into killer bunny mode! she doesn't want her paws to get in the way!!

Panda here- I iz ALWAYS hungry! I tewl momma she neebs to gib more nomms! She sayz I need to ets more hay. Blech! I love human junk food! My old human would give me oreos, poatoe chippz, pretzels, and other really great nomms dat momma won't let me haz AT ALL! :shock:

She iznt too horrible doe cuz she gibs me bananas and cheerios sum times. :yahoo:

We getz ofer greens and herbs and little fruits for dinner each night, but nefer enough! :p

I'm always hungry, but I haven't had that many foods since I'm still little! I like carrots though! :)

I'm with my human on this one. Cinnamon doughnuts.

My turn! My turn! Kai heeeeeeeeerreee! Anything! I's always hungary! But if I had to choose it would be those oh-so-numalicious craisins!!!!

Ripely here- my new fave breakfast is a bite of my hoomans bagel and a drink of her orange juice. I iz a goofy bunny. I jumped ups on the couch right when she sat down wif her bagel so thenz before she knew it my nose was all the way in her glass slurping down the OJ (orange juice). Num nums! But dens it was all over my face and whiskers. :p

Sophie here- I gotz on de tables when momma fewed to anober country an daddy got sloppy. He lefted nuts out on de tablwes and de were dewicious! :biggrin:

Nana chips! Dey are so sweet and nommy! I lubs dem so much dat I know how to sit pretty for dem!

~Sonny

I um nut afraid to try anyssun' new, but it looks like my Momma is a little afwaid to let me twy new stuffs since I am so new to da famiwy and she is a new Bunneh Mommy. Wut should I convince hewr to allow meh to try? I aweady like cawwots, but I can't eat too mush. :3 -Koda

kale is da bestest! even nala eats kale and she don't eat most green tings.

also, tell your mommy to give you a wittle bit of banana. you can't has very much 'cause mommy says "too much sugar" but you can has a little and it goes "mushmushmush" in yer mouf when you nom it! she says it's super cute.

My brudder, as said above, wubs banana. So much dat he steals from me.:grumpy:

~Cher

Latest posts

Back