Hello & exciting news :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunMommaD

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I haven't been around for a few months... Life has been nothing short of crazy! I lost my job, but it's a good thing :) and we've been traveling and visiting family. Lots of good things! But the biggest thing that's happened is that after 6.5 yrs infertility treatments, lots of early pregnancy losses, giving up 4 yrs ago, waiting to adopt for 3 yrs, and TWO failed adoptions. WE ARE PREGNANT! :D 13 weeks :D and we've had lots of ultrasounds so far cuz of my history and baby is PERFECT :) we are so over the moon happy! And still SO surprised! I never thought I would carry a baby, and had really come to peace with that. So this is a wonderful miracle surprise :)

I hope you all are doing well!!

Thank you all! :D

And lake I will for sure tell cookie you said hello! He is doing fabulous! Absolutely loving this cool weather :) and every time he's on my lap he tries to dig at my tummy LOL maybe he knows? Idk but thankfully he's still very loving with me... While one of my dogs has been hanging out with my husband more, I think she knows something is up and doesn't like it LOL

Oh wow what a great post and how exciting!!!! Congrats!!! Welcome to pregnancy and parenthood. There is nothing like it :)

Rachel I <3 3 year olds. They're more fun than infants, cause they can actually talk and be chased around the house. Although I have a tendency to laugh at some of the more "inappropriate" toddler moments. xD

Thank you all so much! And thanks for the babysitting offer, but after all we've been through this baby will not be leaving my sight for a Loooong time :) we aren't even doing a nursery, my hubby feels the same as I do and just wants the baby space to be right in our room :) we r just so excited! Can't wait til the 2nd week of November we should know the gender by then. But I already am pretty positive it's a boy :) just a feeling I've had since the moment we found out :). So exciting :D

I don't blame you for never letting your baby leave your sight! I have a son and he is a wild animal, but I love every minute of it. Sometimes he makes me want to pull my hair out, but hes my heart!
Congratulations again! Can't wait to hear the gender! Every time I re-read this, I get excited all over again for you.

Latest posts

Back