Any pics of buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosie20029

Reaction score
So first i am babysitting a rabbit named copper he is pretty cute. I will be getting my bunny on September 28 th also plz teach me how to post pics that way I can post a pic of copper

To post pictures you go to Photobucket.com and make an account.
-You upload the pictures from your computer onto photobucket.
-Then below the picture will be 4 codes, you need the bottom IMG code. Click it and it automatically copies.
-Next you come back to RO and you have to hit the REPLY button in the comment boxes (its at the top of each post) You can't do the quick reply.
-Then you paste the IMG code in the Reply and the picture will show up once you post the reply.

Its really really easy.

a1171844.jpg

^And here is my bun, in her box.

Aww! Too cute! Rosie, Copper is adorable. What kind of bunny do you plan on getting or do you not care what it looks like? :)

550443_462690710420564_1551452861_n.jpg

That is my royal brat, Oliver.

402925_460447177311584_1312595867_n.jpg

And this is the queen, Daisy. :)

rosie20029 wrote:
I will be getting my bunny on September 28 th also plz teach me how to post pics that way I can post a pic of copper
First, we have a forum for asking questions about how to use the website - How to...? The Camera Corner is for questions and discussions about cameras and photography as such. Not that I'm complaining, as Camera Corner Moderator I like to see posts here, it's just that in the future you'll probably get quicker and more accurate answers from admins over there than posting website questions here.

For what it's worth, unless you're posting pictures to ask for photographic help or critique here in the Camera Corner, pictures of your own bunnies are best posted either to the Bunny Blogs forum or to the general discussion Rabbits Online forum. There's also a Photo Philes forum for posting pictures related to the themes in the various threads in the forum.

Second, the easiest way to post pictures is to upload them to the Rabbits Online Gallery. Then, you can insert the pictures into your message just by clicking on the G icon on the posting toolbar and picking the picture you want to post. See the How To forum (or click the link) for a post on How to Use the Picture Gallery.

Finally, When you do post pictures, it's best to keep them to a reasonable size. I try to keep my pictures no more than 450-500 pixels in either dimension. If they're much larger than that (especially horizontally), people looking at the thread are forced to scroll to see all the picture. Worse, once the thread is sized to accommodate an oversized picture, then all of the text in every post will need horizontal scrolling as well.

All of that said, welcome to RO, and we look forward to seeing pictures of your new bunny when he or she arrives!

These are my babies:
lily, my dwarf lionhead girl :
IMG_2675.jpg

Lily again:
IMG_2674.jpg

Lily and Ranger, my dutch rabbit:
IMG_2678.jpg

This is Cocoa, my sweet girl :)
IMG_2217.jpg

Pockets, my agouti girl:
IMG_4608.jpg
IMG_4610.jpg

Lily had 4 bbabies, 2 of which we kept, and their names are Tasmanian Devil (Taz or Tazzie we call her) and then Pepper. I'll get pics of them soon ;)

aww those buns are so cute i will be getting one of briannes babies arnt they just adorable the are mini rex / holland lop
and i will either be getting the tri or the brown ones

Latest posts

Back