need some bunny pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
I'm doing a project for a class and need a couple of bunny pictures! For the project a partner and I are making an online photo book comparing bunnies and cats as pets. On the first page I have spots for 12 pictures and 10 are used up already so I need 2 more pictures. The topic of that page is that rabbits are cute. I could also use a couple pictures of bunnies washing their faces and getting into trouble or doing something funny and maybe of one eating something it shouldn't. And binky pictures! I need permission from the photographer to use any photos in my book (not formal permission, just you saying I can use them) and would rather use pictures of wonderful forum bunnies than find some random republishable bunny pictures online.

Anyone willing to help? :) I will share the photo book when we're finished!

Mine are up for grabs. GeorgiaGirl322. Feel free to use which ever ones you want. I have Flemish Giants, English Lops, and even a hairless English Lop. She is unique indeed!! I would love to be in your class when you explain that one to your teacher. hahaha!! You can email me for more photos. [email protected]

here are some of Blossom if you want to use them.

pic8.jpg
001.jpg

002-2.jpg
002-1.jpg

Feel free to use any that I post... We have bunny pictures for ALL occasions!

We have some binky pics too, along with agility photos (If you want an agility photo, I literally have thousands to pick from :p)
312166_2440092518169_1127468202_32809590_586939300_n.jpg

Not one of the better ones, but it makes me laugh XD
Either way, let me know if you want some!

Thank you everyone :D Kipcha, I put that binky picture on my binky page. What is his/her name? And Mindy if I do a disapproving page that last picture is definitely going to be included! Edit: Aww my girl Lola was posted while I replied :D She's so precious!

Most of the pictures in the books will be of my bunnies (obviously I have tons of pictures of them) but there are some topics that I don't have a ton of pictures of my bunnies doing.

Awww :) I had the bunny face washing page done but I added Layla! So far in the book are Toby (twice!), Jabberwocky, Buttercup, Blossom and Layla. I also sent a PM to a member to ask if I could specifically use a picture of hers, hopefully she says yes! I'm waiting on one picture from another forum member (Nela) but other than that I'm done with gathering photos unless someone has some really cute pictures specifically of their bunnies getting into trouble and playing with toys. The pictures in the book are so cute! It's funny, I'm almost done with my part of it but my partner hasn't done anything yet. Once she does her part I'll probably go back and tweak what I wrote a bit so they flow well together and then tinker with font and stuff. Then it will be ready to share!

For your "bunnies doing things they shouldn't" category - Natasha as furniture remodeler:

7648_291925_130000000.jpg

A few others of Natasha looking to get into mischief (or just after doing so):

"The book does say 'rabbits', after all..."

7648_032200_270000002.jpg

"This is my box, isn't it?"

7648_111718_250000001.jpg

"What a concept - vertical paper! And it's conveniently on a wall!"

7648_032200_270000001.jpg

"Chew the wallpaper? Me?"

7648_032200_270000003.jpg

Natasha is so precious Mike :inlove:

Well, all my Bonkers ever does is eat, so here some pics of it :)

IMAG0181.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

He was still little here.

11%2B-%2B1

11%2B-%2B3

IMG_0171.JPG

IMAG0260.jpg

And him being naughty :)

IMAG0176.jpg

You can also use any one from my blog.

Awww :) I added Bonkers and Natasha! Gus is completely adorable and I love that he got on the table but I don't know if I'll add that one because it won't be immediately apparent what he did that's naughty since there are already 3 other pictures on the page as well as text and the photos are kinda small and cropped. Hope that doesn't hurt your feelings!!

Latest posts

Back