RESOLVED: Help! My Bun (Nala) needs a new home :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sethcjd

Reaction score
I never expected to have to do this...but I'm going to have to but my baby Nala up for adoption :cry1:. I just recently graduated college and am living at home with my mom, Nala, and Simone (Cocker Spaniel). I was planning on moving out West, and was hoping to bring Nala with me....but... I was recently offered the opportunity to move out to Oregon to run professionally. This is a commitment which means lots of travel and is a huge time commitment.

I have treated Nala like a princess, and am afraid I would not be able to give her the attention she deserves (especially if I'm not around for days and days at a time). She is a pretty independent bunny, but she is very loving and enjoys being pet. She is absolutely in love with my dog Simone, so there is hope that she may work well with other buns. Unfortunately I have never introduced her to any, so that's up in the air.

She is very precious to me, so I want to make sure she goes to a home who is able to give her the attention I gave her and then some. I can't keep her home because my mom already has our dog to take care of and she works three jobs. I am most likely moving around November, so I really hope I can find a good home for her by then. Please contact me if you are interested in adopting my beloved family member so we can talk more about her and her possible new home. I came here first because I know she will be respected by members on this forum, and I would love to stay in touch with her and her new home. Here are some pictures:

And here is the blog I used to write about her:

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=45650&forum_id=6

If anyone is interested or able please let me know...I can't help but feel like I'm abandoning her :tears2:

I wish I could take her for you ):
I would make sure you could always see how she's doing and such, and I would give her lots`a love!
But you're very far away and my mom would say no ):
I hope things work out for you and Nala!
Best wishes!

x Bailee

Wish I was closer ; love those Tri's !!! I could've taken her for a while while you were finding her a permanent home, but I'm too far.

Love that last pic. of her, looks like she's praying for a good place to live !

Best of luck, KT

If you can bring her to idaho I will gladly take her. How pretty. I promise I can give her a loving home. my rabbits are so spoiled they getread to everynight. lol. Let me know

Crystal

Oh My Darlin Rabbitry wrote:
If you can bring her to idaho I will gladly take her. How pretty. I promise I can give her a loving home. my rabbits are so spoiled they getread to everynight. lol. Let me know

Crystal
Isn't Idaho on the way to Oregon?

Thanks everyone, I'm glad to see so much support! Unfortunately there is only one family car right now which has to stay with my mom...so I'll be flying to OR. Otherwise I would have been willing to bring her along...

Thats ok. flying an animal is a big hassle. I hope she finds a good home and yes Idaho is on the way to oregon but trying to fly an animal is a big hassle with quarantines and all of that. good luck

This is just an idea...and maybe not the greatest - - - the ARBA nationals are in MN at the end of Oct., and if you could connect with anyone going there; they could bring Nala with them and someone else on this forum ( who may also be going to the nationals) can pick her up there. Just a thought.

I want to go sooo bad , it's the only time the ARBA Ntl's are within driving distance; but my hubby says " we'll see..."

If it comes down to it I will keep both options in mind...I really appreciate the help! I just want to make sure this transition is the least stressful for her, so I'm going to keep all options open and determine the best fit.

Latest posts

Back