Another color Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bummblebee

Reaction score
Im posting pics of my litter I would like to know there colors (How they would be described ex broken castor,Broken blk etc......)

Also I would like to know what would be the two pics of the litter the best looking ones They are mixed The father is Part Lionhead/Mini Rex and the mother is Rex.

They are three weeks old

Here is # 1 his/her colors are blk and white Im assuming he would be considered broken blk (I dont know my colors :( but I wanna know for sure. Its my favorite because of the blk and white Dad is that grey color and mom is Broken Castor.

exactly3weeks010.jpg

Now this one has some blk dark brown and white How would u describe his/her color?

exactly3weeks011.jpg

Now I just love this one I call him/her Bella for now this one is the only one that came out with Rex soft fur what would the color be called?

exactly3weeks012.jpg

Here is the biggest one what would his color be called?

exactly3weeks013.jpg

Here is momma

exactly3weeks003.jpg

here is the back of her this makes her look broken blk but shes broken castor I know this because Someone on RO already told me so :)

March018-2.jpg

Heres Dad

colorisyank007.jpg

Can you post eye color as well as photos of blowing into the coat to show intermediate/under color?

Dad looks like he might be opal - also need photos of you blowing into his coat and need to know his eye color.

Latest posts

Back