Pebbles 06/23/04 - 05/14/10

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pet_Bunny

Reaction score
I am numb and in shock. No matter how much you prepare, I can't believe she is gone.

Pebbles pasted away at 8:28 pm tonight in my arms.

Ohhhhh, Pebbles :( I'm so, so, so sorry, Stan. I think she was special to every single person on the forum. RIP sweetie. This has been a terrible couple of days....

I don't even want to believe this - I am just in shock and in tears. I am so sorry Stan. Ugh, gosh....:cry1:.

:sad:

I'm so sorry Stan..Pebbles was a special girl..

I am in tears. I can not believe this not my Teresas twin. How can she be gone? I am so sorry. Im going to just sit here and cry.

Oh Stan, I don't even know what to say. I'm in shock. I am so sorry.

Binky Free at the Rainbow Bridge :rainbow:Beautiful Pebbles.

You will be missed by so man but especially your Daddy and Mommie.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

:bigtears:Oh No! What can I say? Pebbles was one of the Forums iconic bunnies, captured so wonderfully on camera by you, Stan.

I have had the pleasure of meeting this sweet girl, and she was even more adorable in 'real life'. Always giving kisses, always such a gentle girl, and she made my Shadow such a happy boy. I can't believe she's gone.

Stan, you know how sorry and heartbroken I am. Thinking of you, Mrs Pet\-bunny and Bebe.

God Bless, Pebbles. We are so going to miss you :(

Jan

Sorry to hear of your loss,
Binky free Pebbles :angelandbunny:

I'm so sorry, Stan.
Pebbles has always been one of my very favorite forum bunnies. So often, when I'm missing my own buns, I seek out your photos of sweet Pebbles to get my bunny fix.
She will be truly missed.

Stan,

Words cannot express how much I feel for you right now. I am in utter shock that your beautiful, sweet girl, who we all loved so much over the years, is gone. Pebbles was one of the first bunnies who stole my heart when I joined the forum. I remember clicking through the pages of Pebbles bounding through the snow, enjoying a birthday or just plain being adorable, and smiling at her obvious personality. You had a way of capturing her beauty and spunkiness through your photos.

Pebbles was one of those bunnies that I think touched everyone here; we all felt that she was one of our own. She was definitely an RO mascot and will be so missed by us all.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you. I cannot imagine how difficult this must be for you; she was your special little girl. I hope you can find comfort in the fact that you gave her the most amazing life a bunny could ask for. She was truly your little Princess.

Rest in peace sweet Pebbles, you will be so missed. :pray:

This is incredibly devastating, for us as a forum, and moreso for you as her owner/slave.

I'm so deeply sorry. That just seems so, so hollow, I just know that words can't ease what you feel.

Binky Free Sweet Pebbles.

I am so so very sorry, Stan..:in tears:

My stomach hurt as soon as I saw her name... It is too sad that she is gone. I always looked forward to new pictures of Pebbles.
She was an absolutely beautiful girl; I felt like I knew her through your photos.

You were an incredible bun-dad. Pebbles was so very well loved.
She was very special to all of us here.:bunnyhug:

:purplepansy::bunnyangel:Rest Peacefully, Pretty Pebbles. We miss you so very much. :bunnyangel::purplepansy:

I am so sorry Stan to hear that you lost Pebbles. As everyone else has said, Pebbles really was a special bun on the forum. All of the wonderful pics you've taken of her and shared with us on the forum will always be treasured. I hope you find peace in the good memories of oursweet Pebbles.

Binky Free at the Bridge Pebbles. :rainbow:

You will be missed by all. :bunnyangel:

myheart

I am so sorry to hear that Pebbles has passed.

I know having a bunny die in your arms is just horrible. But at least she had you there with her until the end, and I'm sure you brought her comfort with your presence.

Binky free Pebbles.

-Dawn

Latest posts

Back