Are your Bun's indoor or outdoors?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistyjr

Reaction score
Are your Bun's indoor or outdoor's?

And how many do you have? Doe's, Bucks.

Spayed or Neutered?

Mine 3 Dutches are indoor's at the moment, I have 2 Doe's and 1 Buck. They are not spayed or Neutered. They are for show & breeding..

hmmm my lil baby Lionhead is an indoor bunners and my Flemish is an outdoor and has his own big run with hutch. Guiness gets outside too for a run through the grass and fresh air. I just name her this morning and already thinking of changing it. Grrrrr

One spayed Minilop girl and she lives indoor with us...No, correction..."we" live indoor with her. it's her house :biggrin:

I've a few of my young ones inside and they will be going out ASAP. but 2 Harlequin kits, a Flemmie kit, and then Randy's Flemmie.

Outside, are all my Harlequins, fuzzy lops, and English lops

Are your Bun's indoor or outdoor's? Our rabbits are in their own little barn:)

And how many do you have? Doe's, Bucks. 11 dwarf hotots at the moment. 3 does 1 buck. 7 undetermined babies:)

Spayed or Neutered? Nope, they're for breeding.

My rabbits are indoors, they share a room with my guinea pigs.
I have three rabbits, all got neutered the 25th of feb. They are males.

[align=center]I have three.
Dutch (male), Flemish Giant (male), Mini-rex mix (female).
All spayed and neutered.

I will be picking up a fourth bunny to take care of/foster soon (we didn't want to.. but we cannot leave the bun in it's former care anymore). The bun belongs to a customer of of my dad and he's neglected terribly because the kids won't take care of him and the mother is too sick to do so. He's... an unknown gender at this point. Not spayed/neutered. Unknown breed as well. All I know is that he is black and white, underfed, and gets no attention. He'll have to stay in the garage until we figure out his health though, then I'm hoping to move him into the guest bedroom. I also do want to get him neutered when possible.

I have a pair of Himalayans - the buck is a blue and the doe is a black, plus I still have3 from their last litter, all does. I also have a cute 4 month old broken blue Polish buck. None are fixed since I show them, and they all live outside.

I have 5 all indoor and one male is neutered. My vet wont spay the 3 females and the other male was supposed to be for breeding but I gave up on it and havent found a reputable breeder looking for a buck in his color yet.

One at a time - first a boy, Scone MacBunny, who passed away nearly a year ago at seven-and-a-half years of age, now a girl, Natasha Rabbitova, almost three years old. Both indoor bunnies, exclusively, with free run of the house when I'm home. Natasha was recently spayed, Scone was intact.

Latest posts

Back