Dotty binkies on VIDEO!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
Here she is!

Steve brings her breakfast upstairs mid-way through and she pokes her nose through the banister to see him. He had her bowl balanced on top of the washing basket, hence going into the spare room first, and confusing poor Dotters lol...

:D

Edit: It looks like Steve kicked Dotty accidentally when he went into the spare bedroom- he didn't, I promise! She just likes jumping around by his feet...

Thanks guys!! That's pretty much what she does every morning. I normally keep the spare room door shut because she likes to try and get under the bed and wont come out, but I open it every morning becaus she loves to go in and binky around like crazy. Before I made the video, she had jumped on the bed and was binkying on that!

That's just Dotty, excited for breakfast lol!

Oh and Patti....:embarrassed:I hate my voice lol- I think I sound sooo young!!

Aww, Dotty is such a doll!

....my bunnies do the same thing - always grabbing my feet when I come out with their food - had to make a stop and get new shoelaces for my tennis shoes 'cause now they've decided to snack on those when I'm not immediately forthcoming with their morning feed:(

Bo B Bunny wrote:
OMG those EARS they flop as she hops! she's so cute and happy!
I know, they are so wobbly lol! About 90% of the time, they're held back against her head- she only lifts them up when she's excited for breakfast, or when she's scared or something.

She doesn't like the floor on our landing. She slips on it going from the carpeted bedroom to the mat on the hallway bless her.

Back