Hey from Mississippi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psychobunny

Reaction score
Hey yall. My name's Ande. I'm from the southern state of Mississippi. I train and show retrievers, pointers, and german shepherds for obedience and agility. I have one rabbit named Amarii. I got him Sept of 08 after my old lion head passed away of age.

I have 2 english pointers, Buddy and Shiloh, 1 german shepherd, Shep, and 1 golden retriever, Riley. I have three horses, Blaze, Thunder, and Smokey. I have 5 cats, Chloe, Sophie, Emmie, Tucker, and Nola. I have atleast 15 goats, only one has a name, his name is Green. I only named Green cause he is the only goat I've ever actually owned, all the others are owned by my step father. I was given Green two years ago for my birthday.

I play soccer, basketball, softball, and ultimate frisbee. I also referee kids soccer. I've been playing those sports since I was 5.

Well that's about all I can think of. Haha.

-Ande & the gang.

Hi Ande. Welcome to RO!

Wow, you have a variey of animals. :)Would love to see pic's of your bunny and other animals.

RO is a great place. Enjoy the forum, .... :biggrin2:April

Hello and Welcome to RO! :D

Like April said ^ sounds like you've got a good range of animals! And I bet you've got a lot of different stories to share!

Seeyouu around!

Becca x

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline Ande, thats quite a crew you have. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

You don't have to say what city your in but if you could update your profile with an areayour in, may be likenorthern Mississippietc, that would help others provide you with info that may help you and your bunny.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures of your bun and stories about Amarii.

Dave

Hi am welcome to the foprum I was into softball and such when I was in high school now I am lazy but hey.

Wow thats a lot of goats ment in a good way.

Hope you enjoy the forum and check everything out.:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back