Happy 1st Birthday to Phoebe Mae!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
My baby girl is one today :pinkelepht: She is our spunky little princess queen, the only girl bunny and all around loved and adored. She's a sweet baby who likes being cuddled (unless you're a stranger, then she likes to bite your shirt), playing, getting into mischief and eating. She's also Paul's favorite bunny. I worked very late last night so we didn't get up until noon, but Miss Phoebsie has had a grape and a baby carrot so far today. She will get a gigantic salad for dinner tonight, plus of course cake and photos. Her presents are lots of willow baskets and maybe even some homemade bunny treats!

Here are photos of my girly girl from her first year:

first day I had her:
BabyBun150.jpg

BabyBun142.jpg

BabyBun145.jpg

at home:

BabyBunny028.jpg

BabyBunny016.jpg

BabyBunny009.jpg

PhoebeMae091.jpg

PhoebeMae136.jpg

PhoebeMae106.jpg

Phoebe021croppedredeyeremoved.jpg

Snowbunny030.jpg

PaulPhoebeBW.jpg

Snowbunny003.jpg

PhoebeMaeAutumn029.jpg

PrincessPhoebe013.jpg

PhoebeMae145cropped.jpg

DSCF0140.jpg

Wonderphoebe.jpg

IMG_0430Resized.jpg

IMG_0550resized.jpg

IMG_0794resized.jpg

I love my Phoebe Mae. I wanted/needed a new bunny for so long after Tallulah's death. I remember holding Phoebe Mae the first day and wondering if I should get her. I didn't really feel a connection with her, but honestly, unless Tallulah dropped out of the sky and into my arms, I don't think I would have felt a connection with any bunny. I'm so glad I got Phoebe though because she is very loved and she helped me heal from Tallulah's death more than anything else. She's a blessing and a joy in our lives!

I'll post more photos of Queen 'Be later tonight!

Thanks for all the good wishes! Here are some of the photos from her birthday, I'll post more probably tomorrow evening:

IMG_1158resized.jpg

IMG_1160resized.jpg

IMG_1159resized.jpg

IMG_1174resized.jpg

IMG_1168resized.jpg

IMG_1177resized.jpg

Aw, happy first with many more birthdays to come!
I love the little black specks on her ears.

:balloons:

Latest posts

Back