YOUR RABBIT PICTURES

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

To save space for our health/emergency questions for rabbits, we request that youto post your rabbit pictures here.

-Carolyn

Okay... I guess I'll get this started by posting an adorable picture of my sleepy baby, Lazarus....

What a face this little guy has! So cute!

85539700.jpg

Carolyn wrote:

To save space for our health/emergency questions for rabbits, we request that youto post your rabbit pictures here.

-Carolyn
Thanks Carolyn. So, we can comment here too, I assume :)

Lazarus is adorable :) Is the mommy feeding him?

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Carolyn wrote:

To save space for our health/emergency questions for rabbits, we request that you to post your rabbit pictures here.

-Carolyn
Thanks Carolyn. So, we can comment here too, I assume :)

Lazarus is adorable :) Is the mommy feeding him?

She is.... doesnt like doing it, but we tell her she has to! Sorry thepic of lazarus is so dark. The towel he has under him (on top of theheating pad) is dark green, so the little black rabbit just almostblends in....

*nepo* wrote:

oh my gosh...:shock:...nepo that has to be one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen! :D

Leo

Leo%20on%20blue.jpg

Gemine

Gemine.jpg

Getting some better pics soon. The camera is in the shop. The blackbunny up there looks just like my little Jazmine. She is gone now.(Most likely a wild bunny.)

Thankyou Bo and Sandhills, she was a he not toolong ago :) Funny enough my cat Sam is black also, probably seen somepics, but thankyou both, she truly is a good gal! and I love yours aswell:D

Latest posts

Back