new rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsaustin007

Reaction score
If I can convince my husband to say yes, this is the rabbit I'm interested in. I want to know the breed if possible. Thanks so much!

carmelo.jpg

It doesn't look like a dutch to me, the fur looks like wool. It is probably some kind of mixed breed vienna carrier. VM's and VC's very commonly get that almost Dutch-like pattern. :)

^How long has the woman had it? Does she have the mum as well? Has it been separated from mum for long?

Honestly, it looks about 8 weeks to me. :) It would be much, much smaller and babyish at 4-5 weeks. I think it is probably plenty old enough to be weaned at this point. JMO though!

Actually my husband isn't comfortable getting it from this woman so we're getting one from someone he works with, hopefully tonight or tomorrow night. I'll post pics when we do get one! Can't wait to be a bunny owner!! Thanks so much for the responses.

OakRidgeRabbits wrote:
It doesn't look like a dutch to me, the fur looks like wool. It is probably some kind of mixed breed vienna carrier. VM's and VC's very commonly get that almost Dutch-like pattern. :)

LOL!!! Going back, I see the wool now. Could be a Sport Jersey Wooly. Or a mix of Dutch and something wooly.

Sharon

I still say the rabbit is not 8 weeks old...more like 5 weeks.

Latest posts

Back