Mean Girls

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabine

Reaction score
Is anyone else watching those top model competitions?? I just don't get it how these girls can take such fantastic pictures and then afterwaerd when they bitch about the other contestants they look like the ugliest girls ever. It probably comes with the territory but it reminds me of all the reasons why I used to hang out with boys when I was a girl...
I thought the one that was eliminated today for once had a healthy attitude. It would make me sick if Sophie won. She never has anything good to say about everyone.

I watch americas,canadas and rarely britains but they are all the same. I think that anyones attitude can make them look ugly, it doesnt matter how pretty you are.

I think the girls are so prone to talking badly about the others because they see them as a threat because it is a competition and they say only bad things because it makes them more confident in themselves winning.

Sad thing is, it is a modelling competition and being kind to the others,although it can influence slightly, wont make them win.

I would always fear that if i said something really mean spirited openly it would surely backfire. After all they will have to get along with people in the modelling world.

Back