The Sims 3

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't got mine yet, I am waiting to read blogs to see if I really want it so I don't waste $60 of my well earned babysitting money on it.

I get mine tomorrow your Americans are well lucky getting it earlier!!!

I can't wait! I am totally obsessed with the sims... been playing it since I was 6...thats 7 years! Wooow!

:D Excited much *bounces up and down*

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really want it! My stupid computer is too banged up and won't play it :(

I want it so bad! But right now I can't spend $50 on it! If I find it's worth it then I might! :D

I got it and it's great, I had to update the drivers on my video card and I'm still having a few glitches. Definitely takes some juice in your computer to run this game smoothly, so check the requirements before you buy to make sure your computer can handle it.

I love it though. I've probably spent a good 8 hours on it since I got it.

I'd be really careful when getting this game guys and really make sure that your computer is well able to run it. I have reading on the sims 3 forum and about 60% of people if not more are having problems with it, not installing and actually breaking their computer, one person put it in the computer, it wouldn't work and now they can't play any disks at all.

I'm glad I can't get it in some ways because I would be afraid it would break my computer. One of the main problems with it is it crashing every few minutes so you can only get in a few minutes of gameplay and another is that their is alot of graphic glitches.

There should be patches available soon to help fix these problems but I really think EA should have kept back on the realease date and made sure it worked right, hopefully by the time I can get it they will have worked more on the disks.

You really do need a high spec computer, even though they said the game would be able to run ''on your grannys computer'' but it really does not.

Would like to get this but can't ask for it as mam payed out alot already on me this week! Plus I want other things over this. Might get it in a few months!

paul2641 wrote:
Would like to get this but can't ask for it as mam payed out alot already on me this week! Plus I want other things over this. Might get it in a few months!
Your better off anyway I think, the game will be better quality then hopefully.

irishbunny wrote:
I'd be really careful when getting this game guys and really make sure that your computer is well able to run it. I have reading on the sims 3 forum and about 60% of people if not more are having problems with it, not installing and actually breaking their computer, one person put it in the computer, it wouldn't work and now they can't play any disks at all.

I would want to know the full specs for their computers. We "shouldn't" be able to run spore because are vid card isn't as high as recomended but the rest of our system is very good.

Woooo I have it!!

I love it!!!!!!

:D

At least the money cheat is the same (hehe) because I spent all my money on the walls of my house and had no furniture!!!

I don't have Sims 3 yet, but I have played it at my friends house. It is totally different from all of the other Sims games,in an awesome way ^_^ You can see the whole neighbourhood and see your sims friends walking around and choose what you do at work,plus,the people look more realistic now, I find.

Stardust wrote:
I don't have Sims 3 yet, but I have played it at my friends house. It is totally different from all of the other Sims games,in an awesome way ^_^ You can see the whole neighbourhood and see your sims friends walking around and choose what you do at work,plus,the people look more realistic now, I find.
:cry2

Yup :D Also, if you've ever had the other Sims games.. the furniture can only go certain ways but now you can place them on differnet angles and put more stuff on the tables.. its overall just more realisitic :D I WANT!

I'm almost certain the release date was pushed already. I think it was supposed to be released earlier this year and they moved it. But I can't remember for sure! I could check my earlier emails.

I bet it'd crash on my computer, just because I have so much stuff on this computer. :p

^ Yeah it was supposed to be released in February!!

I love making houses :D
And the outfits are cool!
Everyone post pictures of your sims!!!!!!!!! Its interesting to see what people can make with the new tools!

Looking forward to seeing it! And post pictures of houses you've made too!

By the way everyone I figurted out something today lol because my man got stuck in the shower..well he was having a shower before bed and he seemed to be in there for ages so I crossed it out so he could go to bed but he carried on....so i panicked lol because i didnt want him to die and he was getting all red so I looked it up and the cheat is

resetsim firstname lastname

just in case any of yours get stuck :D

Latest posts

Back