A Mommie and a Baby Squirrel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
This is whatI see everyday in my back yard. In the 10 years I have been living here this is the first baby squirrel I've seen. Actually their are 2 but i haven't seen the second one in a day or two. They are so cute.

DSC05974.jpg

DSC05971.jpg

DSC05972.jpg

DSC05975.jpg

And one of a bird in last years hanging flower pot.

DSC05973.jpg

Enjoy

Susan :)

Those squirrels are adorable! We have lighter ones here and in one city in Indiana there areWhite ones... yep just that one place. I think there's an area that had the black ones too but now they are spreading out.

I also think I might have seen 2 white babies yesterday. I saw these little squirrels with whiteish tails!! I hope so!

Aww! Cute! I used to name all of my squirrels that live near my apartment, but the four original ones have multiplied in the past two years, so I can't keep up! Congrats on the baby McSquirrelsons! :p

Cuteness overload! The time that I met Randy on a transport, he had seven 3-week old squirrel babies with him. He had to feed all of then formula with a syringe at the rest stop. Talk about precious..............

Latest posts

Back