my rabbits wont breed right whats wrong??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

best_buns_in_town

Reaction score
I am new at the whole rabbit thingand I was just wondering really how to get your rabbits to breedcorrectly. The two rabbits that I'm trying to breed just wont breed.The maleis supost to fall off of the female and he just wont.

I need help what can I do? Please Help..:shock:

Could be a number of problems. Itsounds like the doe may not be receptive at this time and is notlifting her tail to let the buck do his stuff. You may wantto try every day until you have success. I can usually getstubborn does to breed within 4 days.

Old bucks generally have a harder time than younger ones.Sometimes I just try a different buck if I'm not having any luck.

The does vulva can be an indicator of whether or not she'sreceptive. Pale/dry = not receptive, pink/moist = receptive,very swollen/purple = cycling out and not likely to breed.

Pam

you really should more time and thought into thisits alot of work check out the post placing kits and think twice beforeyou breed your bunnys:)

sara

Latest posts

Back