May Not Be Around Alot For A While

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
This is very sad news for me to tell everyone, but Chris has asked me for a Divorce. He sprung it on me last Tuesday April 28, 09. According to him he is NOT in Love with me any more and has supposedly felt this way fora long time.

I'm having a very difficult time with this at the moment, lets just say my head is spinning in all directions. I've lost 10 pounds in less than 2 weeks, can't eat, smoking way to much.

Have no idea what's going to happen to the bunnies at this moment and I don't even want to think about that.

I will be very cautious as to what I will write on this blog as he at times goes onto RO.

As some of you may be aware I am not working due to the car accidents. I have been trying to find a part time job but with the economy the way it is , it's not easy to find a job. Hey if any one has pull in the Toronto area and knows of a part time job please let me know. I worked as a Customer Service Supervisor for over 9 years before being laid off 4 years ago due to down sizing.

Thanks for listening

Hugs

Susan:(

Oh Susan. I'm so sorry. I wish I knew how to help. It seems like nothing is going right for anyone right now..... and to have this upon you as well... It's just a shame.

:hug:

Dear Susan, I am keeping you and the bunnies in my prayers and thoughts. Life is fragile, and I hope you find strength to face the months and years ahead.

You and your family are in my thoughts. Hugs.

I'm feeling so much compassion for you as you face this turn in the road. There are some wonderful counsellors out there who can help moderate rocky times in a relationship. I really hope everything will be resolved quickly and peacefully.
I'll be thinking of you, Susan...

If you need bun support, or anything at all, I'm only a few hours away. Drop me a line any time.
:hug:

Thanks everyone for the kind words, they truely mean the world to me. All I can say is thank god for the bunnies they are keeping me sane.

It doesn't help that this will be my first Mother's day without my Mom being alive, even though she had Alzhiemers she was still physically here. And to really top it off our 10th Anniversary would have been on May 23.

Susan:(

I am so sorry this has happened to you. If you need to vent about anything feel free to pm me.

The one thing I have valued during the rough times in my life are my bunny's, they are a great comfort and it sounds like they have already done that for you. Your bunny's will be there for you. They are great listeners, I mean with such big ears they would have to be!

Oh Susan

I feel so bad for you ; I thought you had a really nice life and I guess that you thought so too.

I have had thoughts and fears with the thought of being alone with the rabbits as I, too, have had health issues which would affect my ability to support myself..
I will send you my e-mail and phone number please contact me anytime
"hugs"

Maureen

Back