Regal Rex

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
I never realized we didn't have a standard rex photo thread.... at least I haven't seen one...... so here it is.....

I'm waiting........ I need photos......... :waiting:

look in jensons blog.
some beautiful buns on it.
all standard rexes.....
and... BABIES!!!!!!!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I never realized we didn't have a standard rex photo thread.... at least I haven't seen one...... so here it is.....

I'm waiting........ I need photos......... :waiting:

shock2.gif
embarrassed.gif
(Me either tbh, wow.) Good work Bo B!!:D

Let's make it a good one!!

:D

I'm adding Millie for Jess! (Sorry, Jess, I had to, she's so beautiful!);)A Castor:biggrin2:.

a18.jpg

I'm in heaven!
Crystal, Millie is absolutely precious isn't she?
Jenson, you have the most gorgeous rex! I love all the speckles, and sweet faces! those babies!!! :hearts:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I'm in heaven!
Crystal, Millie is absolutely precious isn't she?
She really is! I just love her and I adored her sister, Ruby, which I know you remember:). Who can forget Ruby? I know I can't.:( That's why I post pics of her all the time, haha

Jess, how are you doing? How is Ms Mils? Let us know! Hope school is going well, I know that's why you're not on so much.:hug:

lets see if ive got the hang of photobucket
P2031158.jpg

:jumpforjoy:finally! ive managed to do something technical without haveing to get husband or kids to help:) a pic of roxy

She's just adorable! Is she standard or mini-rex? I love her ears!

hartleybun wrote:
lets see if ive got the hang of photobucket
P2031158.jpg

:jumpforjoy:finally! ive managed to do something technical without haveing to get husband or kids to help:) a pic of roxy

Forgive me if I ask you that again or have before.... I'm horrible with memory on some stuff LOL!

I have always wanted an otter - and I really want a standard sometime. She's got a cute face...... looks like she has a little bunnytude, but probably a sweetheart?

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Forgive me if I ask you that again or have before.... I'm horrible with memory on some stuff LOL!

I have always wanted an otter - and I really want a standard sometime. She's got a cute face...... looks like she has a little bunnytude, but probably a sweetheart?

hehehe my family think im losing it too! with her previous buck she was a complete doormat, really submissive. now that she's got a new man she's a totally different bunny - 100% bunnytude:biggrin2:she's more confident and always coming up to 'talk' to us. before, she would hang back from us, tho she would hop and snuggle the dogs:rollseyes

bunnies!!!!

Latest posts

Back