Evan's Software

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DyemondRabbitry

Reaction score
Well, I just downloaded the free version to see if I like it or not... and it seems pretty basic. I was just wondering if anybody on here had used it and what they think???

I used to use Stibbar but apparently it won't work on the newer windows and they don't have updates.. besides mine never seemed to work very well anyhow..grr

Is the free version forever or just a trial? I have tried others but I just found it easier to type them up and place them in a text program or in photoshop. Plus the free ones had a limit on how many animals you could use before it stopped working.

The free one is just a trial- I needed to make sure I could figure it out ( I hate reading manuals) before I purchased it. I think I'm going to purchase it this week though... that and a new printer. I take my laptop to shows and I have everything wireless so it'd be pretty handy to be able to look up any information at a show if I had to.

The Evan's Software is a great program for keeping records of your rabbits and rabbitry. Very user friendly. If you do purchase the full version, it will be money well spent.

They also have awesome support. If you need help, they are always there to help. Upgrades are inexpensive too. You don't need to buy a whole new program.

Sharon

i'm looking into getting evans, much nicer and user friendly is what everyone has told me and the few breeders that i've bought stock from that used evans. right now i have kintracks on my desktop(it was free download) but it doesn't keep a clean pedigree when printed out.

Evans is by far the best, awesome tech support and easy to use. Once you get your rabbits in there and start to build the history it will fill everything in like when you put in litters, put in mom & dad's tattoo #s and if they are already in there it fills in the rest of the pedigree, good stuff!

Lil tedious entering everything from the start, after that, easy to use.

It will also do your show paperwork for you by selecting the rabbits you are taking and filling out a few things.

Latest posts

Back