The Adventures of Fluffy-RIP and Monsters-RIP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This blog is for Fluffy and Monsters.

As some of you know I left Feb 13-16 and sent the 2 of them over to my parents place so I could go visit my sister and bring her home. :) Well the bunny's are back and Fluffy is giving the bunny but :( This is the first time I have ever had that from him. Monsters on the other hand is happy to have me and her old Mommy back. She didn't hold on to those kisses for long, she gave them out as soon as she had skin to kiss.

Fluffy is also battling URI
Here's a couple of photos of them before I left.
Fluffy Sleeping
DSCF3002-3.jpg

Fluffy showing he can have helicopter ears
Helocopterears.jpg

Monsters is also having old age related problems
Monsters having an off day so I hugged her and wrapped her up.
DSCF3009-3.jpg
DSCF3010-2.jpg

Awwww look at them! They're so cute! :inlove:

Lol at Fluffy giving you the butt. He'll get over it soon when he sees that you're the one with the treats! :biggrin2:

Yep Monster's loves to sit on top of poor Fluffy. Tonight I have Monsters in my lap while I read/skim thru the blogs, I don't think she's feeling to well. She a dirty bum this morning and my mom picked her not realizing she still had some on her and mom got some poo on her shirt. LOL.

Fluffy is just lying around cleaning himself up. He's very good at keeping clean.

Update on Monsters and Fluffy,

Monsters and a slight Tummy trouble but she is better now. And Fluffy is still his same funny self.

Today when my sister got home I brought the buns out to play in my room and my sister gave them some water. Monsters was very thirsty but had Fluffy bugging her the whole time I thought maybe it was 'cause he wanted some, so I had my sister move Monsters out of the way so he could put his head in but he didn't want any. Silly boy.

After he stopped bugging her I had him come to me so I could give him a banana chip but he had to stand up for it. So he did but he fell over before I could give it to him, so he picked himself up back up but I looked disoriented as to where he was, he stood up on the humidifier then stupid up on the fan then came back over to me. He such a weird boy.

Sorry I don't have any new photo's to share. I promise some soon.

[align=center]I have exciting news
[/align]
Monsters can officially jump onto my bed!!!! :) My sister and I were sitting on my bed and she just jumped up and said hi, looking for a banana chip. Thought maybe she was using me to get up but she wasn't. I never thought in a million years she would jump up my bed.

The other day my mom went out and bought some Kaytee Corn-Bedding.
I know have 6 bags of this one
Soft-SorbentColorsBlue10L.jpg

and 3 bays of this one
Kay-KobBeddingLitter180CuIn_25Lb_.jpg
, plus I still have a bag of Yesterdays News and 1 bag of the generic Carefresh. I think now I have enough litter for the year :)

Today I did the math and Monsters is 12 years old. She'll be 13 on Oct 31. I think she's probably the oldest bunny on the board. I took new photo's today. Monsters looking for her banana chip
DSCF3005-2.jpg
DSCF3006-4.jpg

Fluffy looking for his chip
DSCF3007-3.jpg

Fluffy looking cute
DSCF3012.jpg

DSCF3016.jpg

Monsters and Fluffy
DSCF3001-7.jpg
DSCF3004-6.jpg

And me with Monsters

DSCF3010-4.jpg
DSCF3011-4.jpg

And me with Fluffy
DSCF3008-4.jpg
DSCF3009-5.jpg

With these two photo's of fluffy you notice the first one is head is leaning over that just something he does when you pick him up.

Great pictures of very cute Bunnies.

Ì`d be careful with that corn litter. It isn`t the greatest for bunnies. We used it with Buttercup way back before we knew anything about bunnies. It`s very fattening, he loved it, all he did was eat the litter. He became very chubby.

Susan:)

Latest posts

Back