Emmy's Harness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhiszxpinay

Reaction score
Okay, I just got back frompetsmart..buying her the harness. Well..right now its not going toogood >__< i mean shes like struggling and we can clip theneck peices around her neck! geee she keeps on biting it! what should ido? does anyone have any advice? This is Emmy's first time with theharness.

When I first got a harnessfor Nepo, the same thing happened when I tried to put it on him insidethe house. But when I went to put it on him outside he let me do it,probably because he knew he was going to run on the grass :p. If itstill doesn't work try giving her something else to eat like grass.Make sure it is not on too tight or she won't let you put it onher.

I put Spice and Mocha in their runs with just theharness on (leach unclipped) so they can get anything out of theirsystem and get used to it. Be careful they don't hook themselves onanything, watch them if they're wearing it.

I agree with what everyone said.

:) Glad you're stickin around! :)

Let her run around with it without a lead.
The key thing to remember is that you adjust the harness to fit hersnug enough so that you can get your finger hooked under it.

Once you get a good fit on her with the harness, she'll have no choice other than to deal with it. It won't be in her way.

(Just make sure that when she goes to bathe her neck and shoulders that she can't get her teeth caught in the harness.)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back