Air Filter Help Please!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
Well as you know my mum is allergic to the bunners and I am trying to get Dippy in the house more often but she keeps sneezing and I have few Air filter questions to ask!

1. What is it :biggrin2:?

2. Does it have to be plugged in?

3. Can a member from the UK possibly give me the link to one on ebay, or a shop that sells them- thanks!!

I have two HEPA air filters in my home. They stand about 3 ft high and are about 8 inches wide. I got mine both at Walmart but they were pricey- over $100 each.

Do you have a Walmart near you? If so, thats a good place to start. They will have smaller and cheaper ones to fit your budget. They come in all shapes and sizes.

Also, beingoverly cautious with hay can help allergies as well. Try to keep large amounts of hay in a closet or garage where allergens will be limited. Hay cubes are a nice supplement as well to limit the amount of hay in the house.

Hey Becca, try looking as ASDA (Wal-Mart in Europe), B&Q, and Comet. Another option would be Ebay or a local store that sells home appliances. Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back