new here :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amanda

Reaction score
hi im new here! i just bought my precious bunnyjust a couple days ago and was hoping maybe someone might know whatkind of bunny it is :) we named it Cinnabun :) we haventfound out if its a boy or girl yet because its not old enough from whatthe lady at the store said. i look forward to future conversationsabout all ourlittle bundles!!

icant offer suggestions about what kindyour bun is..just that he or she is CUTE! :) all you guys andyour new baby buns.. makes me want to go buy as many as i can find lol!:)

Sorry, can't help you on what kind of bunny...butEXTREMELY adorable! My bunny Savannah was supposed to be a girl, but heanded up being a boy... :D And at that time, the name was changed toSavage. I'll show you a little picture..

Could be a mixed breed, but is very possibly aHolland Lop whose ears are not lopping :) That tort color ismost common in Holland Lops and your cute little bunn has a roundHolland Lop head.

Pam

I'm not sure on the breed, either (I don't evenknow my own!). But they are VERY cute! Is it me, ordoes it look like it's a little young to have left it'smother? My buns were bigger than that.

Your bunny is adorable!!!!

i think it is a bit young unfortunately :( s/he is very small and imalways afraid im gonna hurt it :( but Cinnabun has been eating likecrazy! and seems to have grown since i got him! so i hope im doing agood job! the only other kind of animal thats a weird pet is gerbilsand i was originally going to buy one but they die so fast and im ahuge fan of bunnies and when i looked at the bunny cage thingy he camebouncing over to me and touched his nose up to the window, and i justfell in love with him! if anyone has any good tips that i should knowsince this is my first bunny id love to hear them!!:D

Amanda wrote:
...if anyone has any good tips that i should know since thisis my first bunny id love to hear them!!:D
Link toA Cheat Sheet for Rabbit Care...BasicInformation on the Topics window for this forum. You willfind some excellent information and sites to peruse at yourleisure. Doesn't get much better than that, as all the "work"is done for you. All you have to do is read, and Ihighly recommend that you do read it, if Cinnabun is your firstrabbit. It's a lot easier to do a little readingnowto avoid many of the pitfalls that await the first timerabbit owner may fall into unawares.

Welcome to the Forum, by the way! Hope to see more of you andCinnabun here, Amanda. If you linger for a bit of time, youwill see we're kind of like an extended rabbit family with posters fromtre USA, Canada, the UK and other countries being represented.

Buck

Warmest Welcome, Amanda! :)

I agree with Buck on checking out the "Cheat Sheet" post. It was a group effort.

Your little one is most precious and sweet. What a Babe!!

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would be willing to take thisBeauty off of your hands in case you're sick of him/her by now.

Cuddle him/her a lot so that they're used to your handling. It'll make it easier when it's time to clip the nails.

;)

-Carolyn

Welcome it does look like a holland lop itspossible the ears may still lop later.very cute. it is old enough totell the sex ,the lady at the store is wrong.bluebird

Latest posts

Back