Poor baby bun bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
So while things were revamping i stayed away, same as i've been avoiding my normal route to work due to construction.

Any rate I thought I'd add info about my newest addition.

so Saturday after a long work week I'm lounging around at home just relaxing me and the critters, hubby came home early and was cooking lunch. and the phone rings. about 11:30am, it's one the girls at work and she's got a question for me.

Hi Gabby, we have a client on the phone with a friend/client who has a pet rabbit they need to rehome. he's about 5 weeks old. I asked everyone else and they all said no, would you bewillingto take him?

well sure you know rabbit, and a helpless baby and i have sucker written all over my face.

SoI take name and number and give them a call. by 12:30pm i am headed over to meet them at a salon. Owner of said salon is the one who called my work. Owners of bunny (the whole family)is at said salon, with bunny in tow.

I hear, teenager brought home from flea market, 5 weeks old, landlord doesn't allow pets etc.

people leave, salon owner of salontells me, people are not good pet parents, they get an animal have it a short period of time then get rid of it. owners example was, "they got a cat a few months ago, then said they had to get rid of it because it was annoying"

oh boy, what fun people. Of course all I'm writing I'm writing from what was told to me, I do not hold any facts one way or the other.

What I can tell you is this lilbun is a fawn color, a boy and ever so sweet. the little monster will come out in a few days i'm sure when he's settled in. But now he's my lil boy, Welcome to Achaean.

see him below fully checking out his new mum's face.." Come on Achaean, that's my eye now."

2730830436_4594449a7d.jpg

2729997647_b941fe3af0.jpg

Congratulations on your new foster - he certainly looks to be a complete doll baby. Achaean (how do you pronounce that name?) is a cute little boy for sure. Thank goodness he fell into the right hands...

Please share more pictures of your new little guy :). He's so cute!

Awww what a sweet baby...it look's like he love's you already..or he's saying 'thankyou for giving me a loving home..my new mummy'

It also sound's like he's better off with you anyway

Yeah and how do you pronounce his name?

:faint:

Awwwwwww! He is seriously soo cute! I want a little baby bunny to crawl all over my face! Not fair! :X:p

I love the name too :)

We soo need more pics!! :nod

For your viewing delight I have first a link to his first Video, It wont let me put it in a player for some reason.

Titled Achaean and The Giant

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2TwScF9zcE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2TwScF9zcE[/ame]

below the 2 stars of that video. Donovan the Flemish giant, andAchaean the baby.I had thought I'd captured some really cutevideo before I realized the record button wasn't pressed. *grr* Pressed record button and still got some cute video, but missed a few really cute parts.

Don't worry Donovan really is a Gentle Giant.

2735519259_3bd9b8468f.jpg

LuvaBun wrote:
I love the video - Donovan seems fascinated by such a little bun, while Achaean is so busy exploring, he doesn't even notice how big Donovan is :D.

Very cute.

Jan

Donovan was very curious about my wild foster babies when they were here, so I think now he's excited I'm letting him see "A baby". He's very nosey , goes places he should just to check things out..

Achaean actually tried to nurse on him when he first met him, and then reaize that wasn't possible.

cute video...the new bun is adorable.....but i couldn't help but notice your curtains and i LOVE them!!!! i was born and raised on eastern long island.....way way wayyyyy eastern end of long island and i love lighthouses....reminds me of home...lol

purplepeacock wrote:
cute video...the new bun is adorable.....but i couldn't help but notice your curtains and i LOVE them!!!! i was born and raised on eastern long island.....way way wayyyyy eastern end of long island and i love lighthouses....reminds me of home...lol

Aww thanks, I grew upin a coastal town in Maine, I also have a buoy bell that hangs on my deck.

the curtains were either from homedepot or lowes, i just don't remember which one. they were to short for what i wanted, but i bought them anyways and added an extra layer to them :) Maybe i should she you my wallpaper border too;-) the room is our guest room, storage room, my "fantasy" room, anything reminds me of "home"(the ocean) goes in there pretty much. I now live in the middle of Massachusetts a good hour from the ocean... oh well.

lol....i now live in PA a good hour away from ANYTHING and a good couple of hours from any ocean. we have rivers and streams but it's just not the same. i miss those early morning when the air is heavy with the smell of salt----and sometimes low tide. then you'd hear in the distance that soft mum beep sound from the boatyard. ok now i want to cry but i do love your curtains!

Latest posts

Back