Got this Great New Product

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy355

Reaction score
With Miss Lily's new cage, I am finding a few cocoa puffs outside the cage. After cleaning them up, and awaiting DHto make a lip for the base, I came across this great item. The only problem is it does weigh 8#s, and can be a bit noisey, but Miss Lily doesn't seem to mind.

100_0998-1.jpg

:laugh:Its called a "Ginger"

GrabbedFrame1-1.jpg

As discusting as it is, she does. She has this thing for poop! I asked the vet, and his response to me was some dogs just like it....ewwwww! When Lily is out, I have a litter box in the kitchen for her. If i forget to pick it up right away before I let Ginger in, she runs right for it looking for a snack.

Too funny!!! Reminds me of the commercial where the guy is using his poodle to sweep instead of a dust bin! My parents' doggie eats stray poops when they come to visit. Ian has been known to help out with cleaning by eating some. At last count, he was up to 5 poops eaten. And the kid has a sweet tooth :shock:

You have such a cute pooper scooper! I have one too, but mine I think is an older model, weighs a lot more than yours (50+ lbs vs. 8), and requires pretty heavy maintenance. My version also was handy at cleaning out the cat's litter box too (something I highly DO NOT recommend) - it was a self-cleaning action that I de-activated upon discovering this *bonus* function.

They say that these types of pooper scoopers will generally not wear down for years, and you need only worry if some day you come home to find your pooper scooper has begun spelling out messages on the floor with the left-over cocoa puffs...;)

Bassetluv wrote:
They say that these types of pooper scoopers will generally not wear down for years, and you need only worry if some day you come home to find your pooper scooper has begun spelling out messages on the floor with the left-over cocoa puffs...;)
:laugh:OMG Too Funny!

HAHAHA! LMBO!
:roflmao:

Bassetluv wrote:
You have such a cute pooper scooper! I have one too, but mine I think is an older model, weighs a lot more than yours (50+ lbs vs. 8), and requires pretty heavy maintenance. My version also was handy at cleaning out the cat's litter box too (something I highly DO NOT recommend) - it was a self-cleaning action that I de-activated upon discovering this *bonus* function.

Back