Your Picture!-Part II (Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and chevy

Saint-0047.jpg

Dad and chevy

Saint-0049.jpg

Phinnsmommy wrote:
Aw, thanks Crystal :baghead

I remember thinking from the other thread that you were really, really pretty! :D

You're welcome!:biggrin2:

Hm, not sure if I put a pic in the other thread, I'll have to look:p, thank you, that's very nice of you hon:).

Edited to add: Ew, I did, on the first page! I don't like that pic:p. I'll have to post a new one soon:D.

Crystal, I don't think I've ever seen you before. You're really pretty!:DAlthough I'd somehow always imagined you as a brunette.:huh:biggrin2:

Here I am with Millie

millieme.jpg

Me with Smokey

Meandsmokey.jpg

and just me!:p

me1.jpg

Photo171.jpg

I'm not holding any bunnies here, but this is me. My eyes staring that way because I used the camera on my computer and didn't look where I should have. I'm still learning how to use it.

I think I'm both the shortest and fattest person on here, so don't laugh :p, I AM under 5 foot tall and have the appetite of a 10 foot tall person :D.

DSC07230copy-1.jpg

And me'n'Sakura

DSC07621-1.jpg

I wear glasses now but I hate they way I look in them, so no pics with the glasses :p.

NZminilops, you're absolutely adorable. And you're hardly fat. Short maybe, butI'm barely taller than you so I'm one to talk :D!

Everyone on here is adorable, pretty, and sweet. No bad comments about yourselves!

I'll post a couple of pics of me once I find them on my computer or take new ones.

THis is my and my sister at a wedding in September last year. I am on the right. I dont have many pics with me in them cause i am usually the one behind the camera,lol.

HPIM1604.jpg

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Crystal, I don't think I've ever seen you before. You're really pretty!:DAlthough I'd somehow always imagined you as a brunette.:huh:biggrin2:

Here I am with Millie

millieme.jpg
You look SO much like a girl at my school in this picture... scary!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

NZminilops wrote:
I think I'm both the shortest and fattest person on here, so don't laugh :p, I AM under 5 foot tall and have the appetite of a 10 foot tall person :D.

And me'n'Sakura
I think that your photo--and everyone else's, for that matter--shows a beautiful woman. :) :hug: (The bunnies aren't bad looking, either. ;))

OK sohere goes. I really hate my pictures, but for a "Middle Aged Woman" I think I'm not too Shabby. LOL:p

MOI.jpg

Susan

PS

Weight Watchers helped me lose 22 pounds.:)

Latest posts

Back