Disapproving Rabbits Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you are in the Twin Cities area, there's a Disapproving Rabbits party on Friday, November 2nd at DreamHaven Books in Minneapolis. You can get your copy of the book signed, meet Cinnamon (the star of the book), and the Minnesota Companion Rabbit Associate will be on hand with rabbit info and live bunnies.

Cookies and parsley will be available as treats for humans and bunnies.

Sharon Stiteler

I sincerely wish that I could visit and do a Disapproving Rabbits tour, but Harper Collins isn't going to pay for a tour and I can't afford to do it on my own.

Travel gets tricky too, I won't take Cinnamon on a plane.

If I can coordinate an event in a town at a bird festival (I usually work them for different bird companies) then I would love to try and add on a Disapproving Rabbits event. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Sharon

We LOVE the book, and are having a blast revisiting our favorites. Wouldn't it be great if H-C would fund a tour....oh well. Have a wonderful party....wishing we could be there.....I most definitely approve...which just proves how inadequate we humans are;)

I was totally teasin' ya, Sharon...no worries in the least! :D

But, if you ever wind up in my neck of the woods, let me know! I'd love to meet ya, and Cinnamon if he's with you, too!

:biggrin2:

I already have my autographed copy (pre-ordered), but would love to meet you and Cinnamon if you're ever in my neck of the woods. You need to tell Harper Collins that your fans are demanding your presence.

I love your book. I keep looking through it time and time again. It's going to be a coffee table favorite in my house!

Rory wants it for Christmas! I stumbled upon your blog a couple months ago and spent the next 2 hours looking at all of the disapproving rabbits. So funny!

Macey told me to ask...

WHY ISN'T THE PARTY COMMING HERE?!?

dscn2409wa8.jpg

Well, Indiana could be a possibility. My neice works at WISH TV and just emailed to ask if I could come onto the morning show November 24. Are there any book stores or places to coordinate an event in Indianapolis?

Sharon

Random question....

Will I be able to find the Disapproving Rabbits book at my local Barnes and Noble, or do I have to order it online?

:D

Back