boys fighting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdekim

Reaction score
I have two male rabbits that I got when they were 8 weeks old. Banjo ismy sweetflemish giant and Snickers is my thrianta ...They have beeninseparable since I brought them home. They groom each other and lay by each other. Theywere both neutered approximately 3 months ago and they are approximately 8 months old..For the past couple of weeks I have witnessed them circling each other and then the fur starts flying... I have not seen any blood but I am concerned that they may hurt each other.. This does not happen every day. Will they eventually work out their dominating problems ? Should I just watch and wait.....

I actually think you should seperate them and work with them to bond them to each other again. Is there always tension when they re together or do you see them grooming? I really think if they are fighting occasionally you need to split them up and work on getting them back together so there is no fighting at all.

You're right - who knows if one day the fight will get worse than it is.

How badly are they fighting?

Nadia

You could seperate them or you can let them duke it out. Theyshould stop fighting eventually and then it'll be okay. It's probably just over territory and should stop eventually. If not you should seperate them.

Our to girls were like that; got along so well till when they left the cage. They fought for about 5 days. After a while it ended and now there bestfreinds.

If your not there for the fight our if you were I was told you should check the tuffs of fir for blood. Since you said there was no blood I think you should just let them finish it. Other wise you'll just be holding back the fire. If you do see blood you should seperate them.

One good thing you could do is give them a safe zone were they can't get at each other. The fighting will tire them out so you should make sure to check them to see if there not hurt or sick.

Well good luck, and I hopeI was some help! :)

-TK

Latest posts

Back