I am not your territory, Mister!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaplin

Reaction score
I got this new Holland Lop male and he's almostsix months old...anyways....im getting him to know me and all and dudedecides to spray me like a hundred times!!!!:pullhair:Do I look like aterritory to him? And I know I aint his female...he alreadyhas one of those waiting for him....Ugh!!! Males!!!! I don't care whatspecies you are, you just don't care about us womenfolk!!! We're allyour territory...j/k guys!!! Anyone else have any funnyexperiences??? I just wanted to share my first of many withHades...he's a black hol lop. Now it's time for ashower...I smell like bunny goo!!!!:soapbox

Did he spray your hair??;) Our malelop Solembum developed a fixation with my hair and would sneak up on meand WHAM! I had long hair then too! Getting himneutered fixed that...but I miss him honking and singing to me!:)

oh, he got it in my ear, too!!!! He'sgoing to be a breeder, so neutering him is out of thequestion....Chaplin, my baby, is neutered and yeah, no spraying....justlots of loving and cuddling!!!!

Latest posts

Back