Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdekim

Reaction score
Hi ---I am now a memberof awonderful bunny site ! My granddaughter and I recentlyacquired two bunnies. My bunny is a flemish giant (fawn buck) namedBanjo and my granddaughter'sbunny is a Thriantra(buck) named snickers.Both bunniesare 3 months old. They live together in a wendy house (gardenshed) that is 8' x 8' with all the bells and whistles (ceiling fan,cottontail cottage, baskets and plenty toys and chews. Whattotally amazes me is how attached I have becometo thesebunnies...Anyway I look forward to many new friendships and plenty ofadvice from everyone on this site..

Sincerely,

Kim

Hello, Kimand welcome to Rabbits Only!

We'd love to see pictures if you have them. There are a lot of Flemish fans around here, including me!

Laura

Hi, Kim!! Welcome to Rabbits Only!!

Wow...sounds like your new furry friends have a WONDERFUL home!! :D YAY!

I can't wait to hear all about them and see pictures of their cutelittle faces! (We're real picture fanatics here at RO, sobeware! :))

Welcome to the RO Family! :)

Rosie*

Hey Kim, welcome to the forum!!:hello

Oooh I just love flemmies!!:inlove:

My bunnies live in a Wendy house too, they work great!

Hope you have fun!!:happydance

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Hi Michaela---I would love to see a picture ofyour wendy house...If I can figure out how to post pictures Iwillpost our wendy house....Kim

Latest posts

Back