Misc. Introductions (03/06)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Banjo, Snickers and I live in Panama City Beach,Florida...along with two labs, one 18 yr. old cat, one squirrel, a tankfull of saltwater fish oh and one amazon parrot named Omar and aenglish budgie named JoJo

Kim

Hi All,
We have 9 rabbits and 4 guinea pigs all rescued from ourlocal shelter here in Casper, Wyoming. There are norabbit rescues here in WY so I thought I would try to help out theshelter a bit. It has become a hobby for me to take care ofthe unwanted animals. I watch to see if the rabbits or guineapigs get adopted in a couple of weeks if they do not I go and adoptthem. We have
a large acreage property and most people here have horses (not mything) I like the smaller animals. All 13 adoptionshave been wonderful. All the animals were friendly and notaggressive, most had been found abandoned and turnedin. The weather we have here does not give a domesticatedanimal much of a chance outside for a long period of time (we get to-10 and lower a lot) . Glad to have resource like this.
Will be adopting more soon. Best Wishes, Martin Acres
Rescue

Im Alice, I live in Nottingham England but I am soon about to move to Rainham, Essex.

We have just got ourfirst rabbit, Maisy Sasha who isan8 weeks old dwarf lop, white and blonde with black smudges.We wanted a rescue rabbit and although she was from a pet shop she wasa bit of a rescue as she had been there for 2 weeks and was the onlybunny left from her siblings and was looking very depressed about beingthere.

We also have a 1 year old grey and white mixed breed dwarf hamster named Amy Blue, she's great.

Then there are the fuzzies, our 4 spoiltcats. The eldest isTilly-Rose who's tortoishell tabby and white and she's a year and 10months, Stitch Harry and Charlie Morrisare both black boysand a year and a half old, they arent brothers and look VERY differentto each other...especially as Stitch is twice Charlies size. Thenfinally we have Henrietta George or Hetty for short, she is a 7 monthold tortoishell and the apple of her daddies eye.

I live in perth western australia, born there, lived their my whole life, probably will live here forever ;)

cdekim wrote:
Banjo, Snickers and I live in Panama City Beach,Florida...along with two labs, one 18 yr. old cat, one squirrel, a tankfull of saltwater fish oh and one amazon parrot named Omar and aenglish budgie named JoJo

Kim
What about the little girl in the picture?

That little girl is my Granddaughter Aubrey and she lives around the corner from us....along with her 2 yr old sister Ashton.

cdekim wrote:
That little girl is my Granddaughter Aubrey and she livesaround the corner from us....along with her 2 yr old sisterAshton.
Oh! I thought you forgot to count the humans!

[sup]Hello, I am new =) My name is Amber. I am from Jacksonville, North Carolina.
I only have one bunny, just adopted him recently, but he is already thelove of mine and my husbands life hehe :) We just got him neutered so Iam having a rough day seeing him having to stay in his cage all lonely:bigtears:

[/sup]

hello, I'm in Peoria Arizona and have one bun....I'm thinking about getting another one though!

Hi! My name is Vivian, I'm from TorontoCanada. :Canada: I use to live in Houston Texas, until Imoved to China for work last year. My bunny traveled with meeverywhere I go! His name is Feichai, he loves his new lifestyle in China :bunnydance:

Hi, i'm new here. I'm 23/f from BC Canada and Ihave 2 incredibly cute rabbits. My buck is a Dwarf Hotot and he is 10months old, my doe is a Holland Lop and she is 11 weeks old. When shecomes of sexual maturity I will mate my rabbits and see how I do atselling the offspring. If it doesn't go well I will castrate the buckand let them live as life long pals.

I also have an adorable nearly 3 year old daughter and am currentlyenrolled in college taking Spa Therapy. I graduate at the end of augustand then I will be in my career!

Hello! I'm new here also.My husband and I live in a tiny little town in Iowa, USA. Wehave 4 children ages 15, 14, 11 & 2. Our pets includeone 10 year old cat named Lobo, a 4 year old Golden Retriever namedHannah, a 75 gallon tank of various tropical fish,an 8 montholdguinea pig named Bindi, a garter snake named Irwin (Bindiand Irwin are tributes to Steve Irwin, who is my oldest son's idol) andour newest addition is a French Lop bunny named Napoleon. (my daughternamed him after Napoleon Dynamite) We used to have dwarfhamsters, but we stopped keeping them after the last one died...my kidsget so broken hearted when an animal dies and dwarf hamsters' life spanis so short.

Napoleon is our 1st bunnyand so far I have learned a lot on this site. Normally I doresearch before I get a new pet, but he was dropped off at our houseunexpectedly four days ago (hutch and all) by his previous owner who nolonger wanted him. He will get lots of love at ourhouse!!

Latest posts

Back