My bunny pics, Finally!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brodie

Reaction score
Here are some photos of my rabbits. They are afew months old so the babies aren't quite full grown yet. The angoralop is Lint, The father of the accidental babies. The cream and greyrex is Brodie, The mom. The huge Orange/grey is Stevie, the black isJoni, and the cream is Joplin. Stevie and Joni are girls and Joplin isthe bad little boy.

Lint is trimmed regularly, I keep his coat at around 1.5" length, Hehates being brushed so it is easier to give him a five minute dailybrush with a short coat than dealing with 5" of fuzz!! Brodie is a rex,Lint is French angora/French Lop cross, yet non of the babies goteither coat. All of them have a normal rabbit coat, and non are lops.Joni has the proportions and appearence of a rex, but not the coat.Stevie is huge, bigger than anyone else in her family, she is almost10lbs and not fat at all. she has huge ears compared to everyone elseas well. Jops body, face and personalityare just likeLints.

Brodie wrote:
Brodie is a rex, Lint is French angora/French Lopcross, yet non of the babies got either coat. All of them have a normalrabbit coat, and non are lops. Joni has the proportions and appearenceof a rex, but not the coat. Stevie is huge, bigger than anyone else inher family, she is almost 10lbs and not fat at all. she has huge earscompared to everyone else as well. Jops body, face andpersonalityare just like Lints.
We had accidental breeding this year too. Our black rex and ourneighbour's albino lop. The babies ended up no rex fur and no lop ears!Although Ebony's ears are a bit floppy, they mainly stand up, andPebble's fur is a little softer than the other two.:D

I think all of your bunnies are beautiful anyway!:bunnydance:

Michaela:brownbunny

Oh, by the way, to get more than one image on apage don't use the browse bit at the bottom. Upload your pictures tophotobucket.com, then click oninsert image (it's a little white box with three coloured circles init) and then copy and paste the URLs:)

Rabbit genetics are odd, thats all I gotta say!!I am glad non of them got the angora hair though, it's to much to dealwith when you have more than one. I love them no matter what they looklike anyway!!!

Thank you, I am not so good with dealing with photos online. my oldcomputer didn't have a scanner and I didn't have a digital camera.

Beautiful bunnies!

i especially love this one,and the colouring is so pretty

attachment.php

gorgeous pictures!:)

cheryl

We finally getto see the family.Theyare so differentfrom each other. Howabout the other bunniesthat you gave away?Are they different individuallyin colour and size too?

I like Joplin ... How could he be so bad? :D

Rainbows! :)

I joking call Jop 'the bad boy' because he has arotten sense of humor that he seems to enjoy but the rest of us don'tfind so funny. He takes things of mine and hauls them off to his cageall the time, He loves to steal clean laundry or burrow into a warmbasket of laundry. I go into my room and there he is, some how up on mybed, with just a face sticking out of all the clean clothes. Joplinalso bugs his sisters all the time. He gets really excited and startsbouncing around and then runs as fast as he can around theroom. He then runs his sisters over or bounces right on top of them,and they get mad and grunt or stomp at him. He does that to them whenthey are sleeping too, He sees them laying down from across the room sohe gets hyped and as he gets closer he picks up speed and then CRASH,he body slams thems. He used to try that with his papents but Brodiewhooped his little buns a couple of times so he now leaves them alone.They both get really mad and chase him away relentlessly after he doesit.

Joplin also is obsessed with rubbing his face on everything that comesinto my room. If I bring something new into the room, he is right therewaiting for me to put it down and then he rubs his chin all overit. He begs worse than any other animal I've ever met. When Ibring food or a drink into my room, He follows me and if I stop and putit down or I sit with it, he stands on his hind legs and stares withoutblinking. He'll climb up on the bed or onto my couch and dive into myplate if I'm not quick enough to grab him. If I leave a glass of juiceon my desk he'll tip it and drink the juice off the desk. Ilove Joplin, as much as he ticks me off sometimes in the moment, Hispersonality is so big and strange, he cracks me up all the time.

All of the babies were different colors, there werethreeagouti brown(one slightly redder than the others), Two creamlike Jop but with grey swirls, one light greyish brown, one grey with awhite belly and one lighter red like Stevie. The picture is of fourthat I didn't keep.

This pic shows Steveis color really well. Joni'sface is poking out from behind her. Even at this age Stevie and oneAgouti boy Nash were double the size of thier siblings.

Latest posts

Back