Rabbit V's Cat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is exactly what would happen with my catsif I had my buns running around OUTSIDE their pen when they'reout!! Flower just LOVES to sniff Hobbes' tail, and send himscurrying...it's one of her games! :D

I hear it's quite the usual thing,actually. Funny as it sounds, buns are much more bold thancats, as cats have a certain way of introducing themselves that isquite carefully done, and buns just go right up to the cat, hehe!

:D

An acquaintance of mine recently rescued a Dutchgirl that had been dumped in a large urban area - she actually was seenchasing off cats and dogs while she was loose! (Quite a few months, infact.)

She's spayed now, very much calmed down, and ready for adoption.

I'm amazed by how brave and bold rabbits can be.

Here are my girl's parent's cats spying on ourbuns, while we were in the process of moving. When we let thebuns out, they pretty much punked out the cats and send them running.

stuffs016.jpg

stuffs012.jpg

My cat is terrified of the rabbit, sometimes shewill be brave but after a bit she just runs away. Bangbang loves tochase and stalk her its hilarious

Hehe, cute. I have toagree bunnies are way too in your face for cats! Mine usuallyrun away from Ookpik. Just today Ookpik was out for free timeand was nibbling on Missy's tail! Kagome and Ookpik havestarted to play somewhat, they'll chase each other around, and arealways following each other.

~Diana & Ookpik

That video could have been my late bunny Sambuca chasing our cat Gabby down through the yard. :)

Their first meeting was under the bed....there was a loud stomping offeet and then a scurring of cat out and down the hall. Whenthey were outside we'd have to go and get Sambuca because she waschasing Gabby through the yard. It was a sight to behold.

In Gabby's defense, she is a "found" cat that we believe was abused dueto some odd fears and tendencies. She's lovable with us, butcertainly not into strangers, children, loud noises, orbunnies. However, she does eat the wild kind, so, hey?I don't know the reasoning there...she's a cat, they don'talways reason.

Latest posts

Back