Post your other pet pictures here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bed.jpg

Mr. Mowgli Bear (banded golden tort long-haired syrian hamster)

Outside9.jpg

His great abundance of fur! (He gets trimmed monthly)

Mowgli.jpg

Summer3.jpg

Let me out!

Missy, my sleepy girl

CIMG1102.jpg

Another of Missy

missylyingdeckcompressed.jpg

Her sister, Shadow

CIMG0091.jpg

And finally, my fish tank, though you can't see the fish in this picture, lol.

CIMG0129.jpg

My avocado-stealing, garbage-rooting, squirrel-hating mutt, Kaya...

Striking a cute pose:

kaya.jpg

Pretending to be the hound from hell:

bewareSmall.jpg

With my son (she looks like she's singing!):

stephenandkayaSmall.jpg

And being thoroughly humiliated (along with her friend, Lassie), one Christmas day:

xmasdogs1.jpg

My two cats, Fritz and Tasha...

Tasha, in a move that has become her trademark (would you believe she is 14 years old?):

tasha.jpg

Fritz, in a lazy stretch:

catflopSmall.jpg

And - well - I HAD to post one bunny pic ;)

Anna, working one of her many escape tunnels to China:

tunnelbunnySmall.jpg

This is Calvin, my thousand dollar pound puppyin his favorite sleeping position. I say he is my thousanddollar pound puppy cause we got him 5 years ago from a pound and sincethen, between his repeated skin conditions and repeated ear infections,he has cost us at least one thousand dollars, I guess we will keephim!:wink:

Image413.jpg

Bassetluv: that first picture of Kaya isabsolutely adorable! As for your 14 year old cat, we ahd an18 year old Ragdoll, he was older than I was, my big brother, until afew years ago, he fell (we think) and broke his hip, the vet couldn'tdo surgery since they said the anesthesia alone would kill him, and theonly other option was a full body cast, so we had to put him down, poorkitty. Until the whole hip-breaking thing, you would havenever guessed he was that old.

Cute babies!!! I'll post a few of my feline babies...

Both our babies when we brought them home June 04. This isreally them coming out of the carrier for the first time.Sunny fell asleep on the way home, and didn't wake up until Hobbes(white paws) noticed the door was open (he's a bit daft, but it's VERYbecomming and adorable)
25it8gk.jpg

And a good idea of their size...this is my hand on Hobbes' belly that same day
25it92v.jpg

And a good idea of Hobbes' size now...that is the same carrier he's sitting on...hehe!!
25itaqe.jpg

Better pic of Hobbes:
25itaxe.jpg

Pretty Sunny, his litter sibling sister:
25itb91.jpg

And the two of them on my daughter's bed:
25itbid.jpg

Sorry the pics are so big! :)

Ollie is GORGEOUS!! And sophotogenic!! Our Hobbes is quite the camera hog, but Sunnytries to leave the room, or will start bathing the SECOND that cameraturns on. Whereas, Hobbes comes over, struts around, poses,and will cry at me until I take a few pictures of him. He'seven stepped in front of Sunny when he noticed that she wasn'tinterested. Hehe!! :D

My kittens! Lillyis about 5 months and Eve is about 3-3.5, although they'rethe same size. All the pics are from Friday except whennoted, so this is what they look like right now.:D

100_2113a.jpg

Eve
100_2104a.jpg

She's a very long, slender kittie and she keeps getting more slenderand leggy as time goes on. This pic is from August 8th.
100_2044a.jpg

Lilly
100_2110a.jpg

100_2096a.jpg

Oh my gosh Jade! You have a pom too!

I have tons of pets. 5 guinea pigs, a pom, a cat, a hamster, a frog, and foster dogs coming in and out all the time.

Froggie:

August242006002-1.jpg

Lacey with a VERY bad haircut:

May152006002.jpg

Aug.jpg

My pigs:

June42006002.jpg

Luke:

August212006001.jpg

Current Foster Pup, Faith:

faithgif.gif

Friend the hamster: