Do buns like hammocks?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
Hey, guys...I was thinking of trying out alittle ferret hammock to see if Maisie likes it, but it really doesn'tseem like something a bun would like much. I've seen somepeople's cages equipped with them, but am not sure...

So, a consensus...what do your buns think of these?

That's what I think, too...worth atry! We'll be going to replace Maisie's grass mats, anyway,because the one's she has are from Pier One (see other thread aboutPier One products), and to get her another litterbox, so we may as wellat least price those. :)

We have a bed similar to this one for Sparky and Scooter:

B000CMF08S.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

It's made of PVC pipe and a mesh-like material. The buns lovethe springyness. They like to lay underneath it too.

Where did you get that bed? I'm thinking my fuzzbutts might like it as well :)

The one in the picture is from Target and iscalled a Cool Cot. Mine was made for me by a friend on LL andgiven to me as a X-mas gift. I was amazed at how much thebuns love it. Sparky spends hours sitting on it looking outthe window:

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

I think she sells them if you're interested.

Wow! That looks cool! Sparky is sure having a great time! :)

I personally, don't think MY bun would like a hammock. But, if you think your bun is going to enjoy it, give it a shot.

OK, kinda related. My bun loves the cat standswith the ball hanging (cant remember the name). She jumps right upthere. She used to need a cardboard box as a step, now its no problem.
I have also seen other buns pics on the hammocks but searched on here now and can't find it.

Latest posts

Back