Rabbit of the Month is ?
Rabbits Online > Pet Rabbit Discussion > Housing and Environment > 2017 Cages You've Made

Help Support Rabbits Online by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 10-01-2017, 03:35 PM   #31
Baracuda56
"Love My Buns"

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Plain jane nothing fancy here just your normal outdoor cages for our last 2 Flemish Giants we had hubby builds um as fast as i tell him to we use whatever wood we have laying around saves us alot of money and only have to spend on wire. Cages are 5ft & 6ft long by 3ft wide the bucks cage is the 5ft long and the doe's is the 6ft long both have hide huts attached and i could open the tops of the hut and open the front end of the cage as well with ease of cleaning. We no longer have the Flemish Giants and our new Continental German Giant Doe will be going in the Flemish Doe's cage till spring where she will be upgraded to a much larger cage due to being bred. And a much larger cage will be built to house all the babies once there weaned from mom.
Rosie our Netherland Dwarf lives in the house with us she use to live in a outdoor shed in a tiny little 2x2ft cage, now she lives in a roomy 4 1/2ft x 2 1/2ft cage and she just LOVES zooming around in there and playing with all her toys and loves her free time out of the cage as well. Like i said nothing fancy but they have a good life and get lots of love and attention.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mojos house.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	19322   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gipsy Rose house.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	19323   Click image for larger version

Name:	rosie's pent house.jpg
Views:	24