Rabbits Online > Pet Rabbit Discussion > General Rabbit Discussion > Rabbit Transportation Needed: Southern Ontario, Canada!

Old 06-19-2017, 12:15 AM   #1
BrantPaws
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Rabbit Transportation Needed: Southern Ontario, Canada!

Hello!
I am new to this forum, but not new to rabbits. I owned a Holland Lop, Murphy, for 12 years before he had to be put down....

I have found a new addition! He is a little black Holland Lop that is paralyzed in his back legs... only problem is that he is over 1 hr away. The "owner" wants him gone ASAP, as they cannot house him away from his siblings and are worried for his safety. I need help getting him to me!

He is in Markham, and I am in Brantford. I do drive, but my schedule is insane for June and I do not have the time to go there and back.... if someone could help bring him closer, perhaps to Hamilton, that would be great! I am more than willing to give gas money.

Not sure if this is allowed to be posted... if someone can help me out please message me!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	$_27.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	18939  

Old Today, 02:27 PM   #2
BrantPaws
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Could someone please close this!

I'm picking him up tonight
RavenousDragon Likes This