Rabbit of the Month is WIKI, photo by lilnaugrim
Rabbits Online > Off Topic for Rabbit Owners > Bunny Chat > Cinder Here: how many (animal) friends do you live with?

Help Support Rabbits Online by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 10-26-2017, 04:56 PM   #31
AnimalMom
AnimalMom
Likes Given: 3

Hello. I'm new here, my name is leonard and my humans just brought me to my new home Monday. I'm very timid still and haven't seen much of the house yet but from what I can tell there are three dogs, none of which I have seen. Two are older girls they call huskies, Dakota and Shelby, and mom doesnt fully trust them around the smaller babies, like me. One is a puppy, a St. Dane, I hear her name a lot: Artemis, it's usually followed by "no", "what do you have in your mouth?" or "quit chasing Frank"...I'm under the notion that she is 6 months and around 80 lbs. I mentioned Frank, he is the cat and according to him, king of the house. He has only been in to meet me a couple times, but he was very excited and it made my new mom nervous, so he doesn't come in too often. I think they are waiting until I'm more comfortable to make proper introductions. Also, I share my space with Jimmy who is a baby Sulcata tortoise, he looks like a rock and doesn't seem to do much, but my parents seem really in to him. That's it for the house pets. I guess there are 3 chickens outside but I don't know much about them

one sulcata tortoise
three chickens