Rabbits Online > FORUM BUSINESS > Introductions > Im new to Bunnies and i just "inherited" one

Old 03-21-2017, 11:13 PM   #11
Whiterabbitrage
RABBIT_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 166 Times on 102 Posts
Likes Given: 224

He's so sweet!! What a cutie! Hey, Rhode Island--- Wow I used to live there. We lived in Providence. On Sundays we were sometimes go to Cliff Walk and look at the houses. Loved it there! So much history and great literature. Loved it! I probably lived there before you were even born. Nixon was president.
I'm glad you have A.J. To help you through your rough patch.

Old 03-22-2017, 12:22 AM   #12
Kinai
Liked 20 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Whiterabbit
If that's before 78 then yup. Through process of elimination it is looking good that AJ is a Himalayan Netherland Dwarf. Just don't know what color he would fall under. Will have to get a better pic.

Old 03-22-2017, 02:57 AM   #13
Watermelons
Administrator
RABBIT_ADMIN.png

Liked 556 Times on 456 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinai View Post
Whiterabbit
If that's before 78 then yup. Through process of elimination it is looking good that AJ is a Himalayan Netherland Dwarf. Just don't know what color he would fall under. Will have to get a better pic.
His Colour is Himalayan.
His breed is Netherland Dwarf.
Kinai Likes This 
Old 03-22-2017, 03:22 PM   #14
Kinai

Watermelons,
Thank you so much. I looked it up and it fits him. :-) now I just get confused when they mention the color variations like chocolate, blue, lilac.... Still wondering that part but it doesn't truly matter as he's adorable anyways. But could you explain them in terms of actual fur colors. Like I know chocolate is a dark brown. I am guessing blue would be a shade of grey but a bit off true grey?

Trying to understand the color schemes of fur. I've tried looking it up but I am not having luck

Old 04-03-2017, 11:34 AM   #15
Kinai

Found out through another of my posts that AJ is a Netherland Dwarf, himi marten, blue for color.

Sorry if not put correctly as I am knew to rabbits.

Love this forum!

RavenousDragon Likes This