Rabbit of the Month is WIKI, photo by lilnaugrim
Rabbits Online > Pet Rabbit Discussion > Housing and Environment > New Cage

Help Support Rabbits Online by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 12-06-2016, 08:35 PM   #1
hannahnicolexoxo
Default New Cage

Okay so I got my bunny a new cage which is by the same people just one size bigger. I put him in it and I thought he was happy but now I don't know. He's drinking more water than usual and is eating hay occasionally but not much, he hasn't touched his pellets and he's just always refused any veggies. I'm really worried. What should I do???

Old 12-06-2016, 09:13 PM   #2
katiecrna
Liked 62 Times on 49 Posts

Sometimes when you change the bunnys environment it stressed them out and it takes them a little bit to feel comfortable. Keep an eye on him. He is eating hay and drinking water so that's a good sign. Make sure he is pooping.

Tags
new home, not eating