Rabbit of the Month is WIKI, photo by lilnaugrim
Rabbits Online > Pet Rabbit Discussion > Nutrition and Behavior > good websites for rabbit toys/treats/etc

Help Support Rabbits Online by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 03-31-2015, 05:11 AM   #1
heatherv
Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default good websites for rabbit toys/treats/etc

I had a great site bookmarked on my old computer but can't find it on my other computer. It was a good bunny site where you could buy bunny tested toys/treats. Any other sites you'd recommend?

Old 03-31-2015, 06:57 AM   #2
stevesmum
RABBIT_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 257 Times on 199 Posts
Likes Given: 178

busybunny.com
That's where I order stuff from. I really like it.

Old 03-31-2015, 05:32 PM   #3
Sophie's Humble Servant

bunnybytes.com is a wonderful company that sells rabbit safe treats, toys and supplies. Everything they sell is carefully and thoughtfully made and quality materials are used. They are an Eco minded company and they also donate a portion of all sales to a rabbit rescue facility. I've purchased quite a few items from them already and Sophie has loved everything. Their prices are very reasonable.