Rabbit of the Month is WIKI, photo by lilnaugrim
Rabbits Online > Pet Rabbit Discussion > Rabbits in the Press > The bunnies or me !!!

Help Support Rabbits Online by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 01-26-2014, 07:59 PM   #11
Imbrium
Jennifer

Liked 593 Times on 506 Posts
Likes Given: 486

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelops View Post
They guy raised them from PUPPYS together in the same litter. She hated them and said they go or I go. He DUMPED them and my mom took all of them. What a moron.. the guy that was.
Worst part is, I'd be willing to bet that the relationship ended while the dogs were still alive. I mean, really, how much can you actually love someone if you'd force them to make a choice like that? It's kind of a red flag that the relationship is doomed no matter what you decide...

People Like This 
Old 01-27-2014, 05:45 PM   #12
lovelops

Liked 368 Times on 295 Posts
Likes Given: 2989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imbrium View Post
Worst part is, I'd be willing to bet that the relationship ended while the dogs were still alive. I mean, really, how much can you actually love someone if you'd force them to make a choice like that? It's kind of a red flag that the relationship is doomed no matter what you decide...
I agree. They probably broke up within weeks of the dogs going...

Oh well they had a good life with me and my mom and that is all that matters..

Vanessa