Rabbits Online > Pet Rabbit Discussion > Housing and Environment > Bunny toy websites?

Old 07-21-2011, 04:59 AM   #1
jonesy

Anyone have any good toys they get their bunnies on any good websites? Pet stores don't always havea huge selection. I like the cottage Im going to order him and I saw a few cute things on the bunny bunch boutique. Anything I'm missing?

Old 07-21-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
hillrise

I've always found the best toys for bunnies are the "free" homemade ones like pennies in a pop bottle.

Old 07-21-2011, 04:03 PM   #3
MiniLopHop

Liked 42 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 30

busybunny.com has good prices and nice toys if you want to get them something fancy for a holiday. I agree though that most toys they play with are free or very cheep.

Becky does love the toy from busy bunny though. I got her a little dumbell looking toy that has all kinds of things dangling from it, including two bells. She loves to throw it around.

Old 07-21-2011, 05:21 PM   #4
LadyKat

One of Smudges favourite toys is a bird toy I got from Walmart for a few bucks, it has 5 skinny interlocking rings (and at one point had a bell at the end). She loves to toss it in the air, if I dangle it in front of her she will play tug of war with it. I love playing tug of war with her, I always let her win.