Happy New Year Rabbits Online!

Rabbits Online > Pet Rabbit Discussion > Rabbits in the Press > Makes me ashamed to be a human.

Old 12-17-2012, 04:51 PM   #31
MyBabyHasPaws

Liked 27 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 5

^isnt that the truth! lol

Old 02-03-2014, 09:30 AM   #32
RabbitLuvercx

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

This is one of those things it's just plain nightmare indusing (sorry for spelling) It makes me burst into tears its terrible how some people treat animals :'( makes me sick...

Old 02-03-2014, 10:34 AM   #33
selbert

Liked 67 Times on 57 Posts
Likes Given: 184

This is absolutely disgusting and I honestly don't know how it's permitted in this day and age. I read this a while back, might help to restore your faith in humanity a little bit:

CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1452697.html

It's just so classic of a large corporation to think that they can treat animals like this and get away with it, so blinded by greed.I honestly have no idea how people like this can sleep at night.

Old 02-03-2014, 11:25 PM   #34
RabbitLuvercx

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Omg!!!! D;

Old 02-05-2014, 01:03 PM   #35
3willowsbunny

Liked 50 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 58

Why oh why do I click on threads like this, humans piss me off enough in general but stuff like this!!!

I am pretty much anti beauty goop (except perfume, I adore prefume), when I do buy I try to get the cruelty free, there is no need to torture animals so I will know that when I jab myself with my mascara wand it will hurt...duh! I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about going vegetarian again (I was for 4 years in the past don't really know why I quit...). I love all animals but rabbits and chickens just make me all gooey inside, they are so beautiful and the thought of people harming them gets my hackels up. We grew up on a farm (chickens, pigs, goats, sheep) I used to hide in my room when it was chicken murdering day... It really stunk because I would make pets out of the chickens, carry them around bring them in the house (much to mom's chagrin!) then every other year they would get killed, I refused to eat them. We sent the other animals out to be butchered. hate to say it but goat was delicious.

Old 02-06-2014, 05:13 PM   #36
Country-Girl

Liked 21 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 3

This girl in my English class did a huge project PowerPoint on animals that are tested with our beauty products. The pictures she showed all were graphic and intense to the point some people actually walked out. She is a rabbit owner and actually brought her hotot dwarf to ask could you do this to my rabbit.? And everyone got to pet and hold her rabbit. She actually explained that companies that say even though it's not tested on animals will get around it by making the producing the product then sending to another company that will test it on animals. But since it's not the company it was produced by that didn't test the product on the animal itself then they didn't have to label. I hate that they test on animals. I don't get why they would test on humans. I'm sure there would be plenty of happy people that would let them test on them for like small amounts of money. Or why don't we test on people in prision FOR LIFE. They have nothing to loose anyways. A couple wrinkles more won't hurt them while testing to see if the wrinkle cream works. But let's be honest ladies I've never seen a actual cream that works.
3willowsbunny Likes This 
Old 02-06-2014, 06:22 PM   #37
3willowsbunny

Liked 50 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 58

My son always says we should do "animal testing" on convicted child molesters, I tend to agree.

Old 02-06-2014, 09:38 PM   #38
Country-Girl

Liked 21 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I agree also ^^
Those people are SICK & TWISTED