Rabbits Online > Pet Rabbit Discussion > Rabbit Veterinarian List > MI Rabbit Savvy Vets

Old 06-06-2013, 02:21 AM   #31
TinksMama
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 7

When I had rabbits I took them to see Dr. James Siegler in Brown City. I don't know if he spays/neuters rabbits though, because mine only went to him for wellness exams. The last time I was there (fall 2011) an exam fee was $35. So anyway here's the info for the clinic...

Brown City Veterinary Clinic
4455 Main St, Brown City, MI 48416
(810) 346-2040

Old 07-05-2013, 09:30 PM   #32
existenziell

Liked 18 Times on 16 Posts

Well, the posts here are a bit old and out of date. I'm currently looking to get a rabbit spayed and I'm in the Grand Rapids area. I would be willing to travel if the price is very reasonable. I called some of the places on this list and the lowest I could find was $190 at the Animal Clinic in Grand Rapids. Is there some place that's cheaper than this that you have had experience with? Obviously, I want my bunny to be safe and get through the procedure okay, but I also don't want to break the bank.

Old 11-21-2014, 05:48 PM   #33
ohbunnies

Grand Traverse Veterinary in Traverse City Michigan has multiple rabbit savy vets, thankfully!

Dr. Jeffrey Krysinski, Dr. Jane Alexander-Krysinski, and Dr. Marianne Jossens.

All three of them have worked with me, and Dr. Alexander just did major incisor removal surgery on my rabbit Chubs. It went very well, she's very educated with rabbits and small pets.

3805 Veterans Drive
Traverse City, MI 49684
(231) 946-3770