Rabbits Online > Pet Rabbit Discussion > General Rabbit Discussion > Rabbit Savvy Vet Calgary, AB

Old 06-08-2014, 06:20 AM   #1
Rescuemom

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts

Default Rabbit Savvy Vet Calgary, AB

I'm looking for really awesome(great with your pets), and well priced(not charging out the butt - WILL NOT GO TO NORTH EVER AGAIN) Vets in Calgary, AB.

My poor guy is needing a tooth trimming, and he has what appears to be cataracts starting in his eyes. I'd like to get his teeth trimmed and a general wellness check up done to make sure there's not anything more going on, as his health seems to be lacking slightly. He's totally fine, in every aspect except his eyes and teeth.

If anyone can direct me to someone AWESOME in Calgary, I'd REALLY appreciate it. I don't want my poor baby to be suffering if there is something more going on.

Someone who is relatively easy to get in with would be preferred as well.

Thank you so much!

Sam and Crush

Old 07-10-2014, 10:12 PM   #2
Korr_and_Sophie

Liked 221 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Did you find one?
I use Dr. Materi at Calgary Avian and Exotic. I haven't really have many issues with my buns, but know people who have and she is a great vet. They can be a bit more in the expensive side, but not more than other vets around here and are exotics only.