Rabbits Online > Pet Rabbit Discussion > General Rabbit Discussion > Wondering, "What breed is my bunny?" - try our new rabbit identification key!

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 06:11 PM   #1
MikeScone
Mike - Camera Corner Mod
RABBIT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 280 Times on 177 Posts

Default Wondering, "What breed is my bunny?" - try our new rabbit identification key!

Many of our members, especially those with a new bunny, have wondered what breed of rabbit their new companion might be.

Rabbits Online has a "key" which we hope will at least give you a start on identifying your new rabbit. By looking at photos and answering questions about the bunny, you will be led through the key until you reach the pages for specific breeds.

Click here to get started!

The pages in the key are locked - if you have any questions, comments or corrections on the Rabbit Identification Key, click here for our special comments thread.

Last edited by MikeScone; 02-18-2016 at 04:15 PM.
MICHELLEYAP Likes This 
Closed Thread