Cute Bunny Names Needed!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holland Lops1247

Reaction score
I have a baby Holland Lop and my mom says I need to name it something sweet. Like "Muffin" or "Baby" or something. I need some 'cute' names for my bunny. Idk if its a boy or a girl so I need both boy names and girl names. Thanks :)

PS: S/he's grey and white with a few cream colored markings.

Is there a show/movie/play/game that you really like characters in? You could always name them after something like that that you enjoy.. or veggies/flowers/food names even.

there are tons of cute names for buns! but id go with something special to you. you could also post a picture so we could se what s/he looks like maybe that will get a good name??

Ignore what your mom says (not being mean lol). I'm of the opinion that you'll know your pet's name as soon as you see them. For example: When I only saw Cosmo's picture, I was going to name him Pepper, but when I met him for the first time, the name Cosmo popped into my head, and that was it :)

First names I thought when looking at your bun: Prim and Emma. :)

I think it helps to get to know them a little bit. Sometimes you end up with a nickname. Paddy O'Hara is my rabbit's name. It was a compromise between me and my husband which was actually my dad's suggestion. I call her trouble a lot or Miss O'Hara.Myother roommate calls her sassy paws.

Where I work, the snotty stuck up rabbit is Amelia which seems fitting for her. The goofy sweet Flemish Giant is Fezzik (from Princess Bride). The dwarf is Groovy Truvy. We also had Icing and Puck (from) hockey and Sparkle the lop eared mixed breed. I knew a holland dwarf named Gepetto.

My dog is named Nike because he chewed a pair when he was a puppy.

My parrot is Glory because she is a beautiful blue and needed something special. We also have a parrot named Scarlet because of her colors.

First thing that popped into my head is Mischief! That bun looks like trouble! :) Then again I don't know, I would also wait and maybe see how the personality is. Adorable though :)

Latest posts

Back